We are looking for experts to share their knowledge and tools on this website...
Create your own passive income...
Our time on this planet Earth is short, make the best use of it.
Are you an expert in your field?
Do you love teaching?
If you are in the aerospace engineering field and want to create a passive income for yourself, then reach out to us...
- Stress Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Materials and Process Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Program Management
- Document Control
It does not matter what your expertise is in, create your courses and sell them on this website. We will provide you with the support you need to be able to realize that passive income dream.
Please enter your contact details and a short message below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Expert Aerospace Stress Engineer Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 15 to 20 years of aerospace stress analysis experience in commercial or military aircraft (fixed wing or rotorcraft) primary and secondary metal and composite structures
- Expert in stress engineering methods
- Must be able to demonstrate the sizing methodologies for various components that are used on aircraft
- Must have thorough understanding of load paths
- Must have thorough understanding of materials and clear path to certification requirements for such materials
- Must be able to demonstrate various sizing checks based on the type of component and loading (metallic and composite)
- Must have thorough understanding of excel and/or mathcad tools used to perform such calculations and be able to demonstrate the flow of analysis
- Must be an expert in sizing analysis of solid and sandwich laminate structures used in aircraft
- Must have thorough understanding of testing and material allowables development of metal and composite structures
- Must have extensive experience of FEM modeling of loads models to calculate internal and external loads on aircraft components
- Must be able to demonstrate accurate free body diagrams on component or sub system or system levels
- Must have thorough understanding of the drawing release process and be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- You must be able to demonstrate your expertise in various metal component checks such as limit and ultimate static checks, stability checks, and fatigue checks including impacts of thermal and treatment environments on allowables
- You must be able to demonstrate your expertise in various composite checks such as in-plane strength checks, flatwise tension checks, inter laminar shear checks, core shear checks, delamination checks, radius checks, BJSM, fastener pull out and bearing checks etc..
- Must be able to create and demosntrate excel tools for all or majority of the checks mentioned above
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Bruhn, Niu, Roarks, MMPDS, MIL-HDBK-17
- Prefer candidates with a good recording voice
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be excited about teaching